Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let's Try This Again!

I apologize (to my 4 followers) I apparently did something to delete my last blog! Oops. So here we are again :). I promise not to monkey around with the account settings.

At any rate, I leave in 17 days. Holy cow. I tell ya, that "To-Do" list isn't getting any shorter, and I am not feeling any more prepared! Last night all of the future volunteers had a conference call. I think my favorite part was when one guy said, "I am 65% excited, and 35% scared out of my mind". Whew, I thought I was the only one!

Well, I'm sure most of you won't read this until after I leave the States. In that case, please pray that I am still alive, sane, and understanding at least 25% of what is being said to me! Sigh...okay, off to study Spanish.
Love,
t

1 comment:

  1. We're keeping a close eye on you...or your blog, that is.

    ReplyDelete